“Fab steaks!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Fab steaks!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight with my teenagers. We all really enjoyed it. The nachos and steaks were very tasty. The service was super-efficient, ie v fast. Maybe a bit too fast? We were glad to have phoned ahead for a table because it was really busy. Youngest daughter (13) says its her new ideal place. High praise as she is a budding critic.

Go - its very good!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank AnnaF64

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Best Steak-ever!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was persuaded to eat at Los Argentinos by my son who lives round the corner - and he was absolutely right,the steak is absolutely mouthwatering! Also the Chimichury sauce on the table is a lovely touch,the staff were attentive and helpful - I would definitely save my pennies for another visit.

• Visited April 2013
renfrewshire
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Steaks are amazing! So juicy and tasty and recommend the cripsy onions to go with it!

Staff are lovely too :)

• Visited February 2013
“!st Class”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We went to this restaurant for a family meal ,6 adults in total.
We were made to feel very welcome as soon as we entered and our jackets were taken from us by the staff , we were then shown to our table . From the very start we were treated very well by the waitresses and waiter , he was from Bangladesh and the waitresses were from Nepal . All 3 were very polite .
I had Nachos for a starter followed by garlic steak .We all had a fantastic time and we will be back ..............1st class from start to finish!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Gordon R
“Dulce de leche?”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It's definitely my fault. I had very high expectations. Where to start from? I am Spanish. I've never been to Argentina, but I've visited a lot of Argentinian restaurants in Madrid and one in London, which doesn't make an authority, but I know the trade a little bit. First, I had to have dinner at 6, which I find too early.

Starters. "Chorizo criollo", a classic. When I expected a regular size chorizo (in the region of 15cm), I got this pinkie size chorizo, and lightyears away from the "chorizos criollos" I've tasted before. Behold! £4,25 each!

Another argentine classic, "chimichurri sauce", which, according to my experience, is served warm. This one, cold spicy coleslaw.

The main course was a selection of meats, "gran parrillada" for two. Fairly good, to be just, but £41! Sides: Chips, frozen McCain type chips and a little bowl of salad.

I hoped the dessert would make up for the rest. "Dulce de leche", another classic, why not? , so I ordered the dessert menu. Error 404, "Dulce de leche" not found. Un-freakin-believable. So I ordered "Mango con tequila" (£ 4,80). After digging a trench in the ice cream I found - Oh! Miracle!- traces of tequila.

The wine wasn't my choice, I can't complain. Luckily the beer was an argentinian Quilmes.

Recap: £63 in total, we were two. Abusively expensive. Very disappointing. Saciated, full, but terribly disappointed. I could've gone to McDonalds and get equally saciated for one tenth of the price.

Funnily enough, my neighbors at the next table, sent back two dishes, and complained loudly.

Definitely not going back.

• Visited March 2013