Stayed at Salisbury in March and we stayed in ground floor room with huge windows overlooking a lovely garden. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was great. Owner was lovely and showed us the massive family room - would definitely stay there next time, worth paying a bit extra for! Stayed at hotel as was going into hospital, loved the character of the old building and owner is working hard to preserve this! My partner & I often visit Edinburgh and will be making a booking here, just a short taxi ride to city. Highly recommend French restaurant below hotel, excellent quality and good lunch & pre-theatre menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland