The Salisbury is a pleasant, relaxed hotel. Housed in a handsome period building it has been stylishly appointed. Located in a quiet road, yet within easy walk of all Edinburgh's attractions, the hotel was the ideal base for our city break. Even the (slightly awkward) parking is a bonus.
The staff were excellent. Florence was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and efficient (as was Kinga online beforehand).
The breakfast was superb. Everything was fresh, tasty and well presented . . . and the croissants were exquisite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland