The hotel is situated at walking distance from the city centre. There are various bus lines that can also bring you to the centre. It's also a great place from which you can explore the surroundings.
Free limited parking is available in front of the hotel.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The hotel is not so big which create a cosy atmosphere.
The room were nice,and the bathroom was huge and clean.
The only inconvenience we had was with the shower.
The shower is a walk-in shower what caused that the water didn't run away and ended up all over the bathroom floor.
Also the heating didn't work well.
Overall a great city hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland