Do not confuse this with the Salisbury Green Hotel as you will be somewhat surprised when you arrive... However, what a pleasant surprise it was!!!
Friendly, helpful staff.... great big comfortable rooms and a superb breakfast to kick start the day made this the ideal place for us to stay. And to add to it, the bus stop is just a 60 second walk from the front door and only takes 10 minutes to get to the heart.
I would recommend this to anyone and will deflinately stay here again if return to Edinburgh.
Thanks to the staff for making our stay easy and pleasurable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland