“nice place”

Leo's Beanery
Ranked #5 of 152 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, British, Scottish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: New Town
Frankfurt
“nice place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

nice cosy little coffee shop.
went there for coffee/lunch, staff was attentive coffee was alright.
food was ok -croque on scone was really good :)

• Visited June 2013

Braughing
“I wanted to keep this a secret, but ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

What an amazing place! I would run out of superlatives in terms of restaurant/cafe. Eggs Benedict scrumptious! Great burger .... DDD worthy and THE most amazing chocolate brownie I've ever had.

And the coffee .... OMG! Perfect, just perfect - great latte art, great taste!

Overall, the best cafe for breakfast/brunch/lunch in a city. Great food, great service, great coffee, great staff ... oh, and free WiFi

Just go! ...

• Visited June 2013
Bruxelles
“Nice cosy café, delicious breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

When looking for a place to eat something other than the full scottish served in our hotel, we headed for this café and had a great breakfast.
The place is nicely decorated and warm and service is pleasant. The fruit scone I had was tasty and warm (though I wish there was clotted cream instead of butter on the side) and the eggs benedict my friend had were absolutely delicious and well-balanced. The cakes looked very good also. I wish there was a place like this in our city.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

This little cafe has an amazing atmosphere with friendly staff and lovely food. I had a home-made curried steak burger and it was really tasty. Everyone I was with also enjoyed the food we had for lunch. It was well worth venturing out of the main shopping strip to find it. We also enjoyed the fabulous cake. I had the raspberry sponge with a middle layer of chocolate brownie. It was mouthwateringly good. There was a wide variety of choice and everything looked amazing. I would be a regular customer if I lived in Edinburgh. It was such a welcoming place to go for lunch.

Scotland
“Great food & friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I visited Leo's Beanery today with friends. We had a lovely lunch. The food was delicious. I had the bacon and blue cheese quiche which was very tasty. Great atmosphere, attentive staff. I'll definitely be heading there again!