I stayed in this hotel for two nights with my boyfriend recently. Overall, it was a nice hotel, but have definitely experienced better. My thoughts....
- Perfect location, right in the heart of everything
- Gym facilities were excellent
- Bathroom was very large and clean, good towels
- Service at the hotel was EXCELLENT. Every person we met there was extremely friendly
The Not so Good:
- Room was quite small and rather dated looking
- The bed was small with cheap type blankets
- We found that we couldn't get any warm water, so they changed our room. Second room had warm water, but defintely not hot.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and had I not had such very high expectations for it, I would likely have found this a better hotel. I didn't use the spa or eat at any of the restaurants, so cannot comment on those.
Would I stay here again? Yes, if the price was right (which it was... I think we paid about £150 a night). The location alone I think made it worth staying here.... just don't be expecting the Ritz Carlton.