We had a lovely stay when I picked my brother and his wife up from Edinburgh airport. Though the stay was short it lived up to the description of grandeur and comfort given to me by my friend who visits once a year in September. Most staff speak two languages, which was great as my relations are from Germany, so no problem with communication. Room service was quick ant the food delicious. We did not have time to enjoy all of the residence, but I will return for a longer stay soon, as the position is so convenient to explore Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland