We stayed here for 2 nights and were not disappointed. From the very warm welcome on arrival by the receptionist and porter, we were quickly checked in and our car parked for us in the private car park. We were shown to our room (suite 3) and settled in with its features pointed out to us. The suite itself was delightful and beautifully furnished. The main room had a extremely comfortable bed, settee, armchair and low table, cabinet containing kettle, microwave, tea, coffee and sugar, cutlery and crockery, dining table and 2 chairs and TV. There was an ante room with wardrobe and dressing table and chair which led to a huge bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin. We opted for cooked breakfasts on both mornings and it is served at your chosen time in your room. The quality of food was exceptional and set us up for our day ahead. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland