Spent a November week here - our first visit to the Edinburgh Residence. As a timeshare experience my wife and I were suitably impressed even though we were allocated a basement room (this was very conveniently located next to the alternative exit). The residence was comfortable, warm and very convenient for the city centre. We did not try the in-house catering but would imagine that this was of the same quality as the accommodation.
We would definitely like to make a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland