I must first declare an interest as a "Timeshare" owner at the Edinburgh Residence, however, it is the perfect base for exploring Edinburgh and the surrounding countryside. Despite having been an "Owner" for many years we have never used the Residence, our mistake! It is ideally located in a quiet part of the West End of the city within walking distance of Princes Street and all the sites worth visiting. Well appointed with extremely helpful staff and most important, its own parking! Although we did not eat in, the menus were most inviting and reasonably priced. We will most certainly be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland