We took our sons (almost 3 yo & 7 months old). We're glad we didn't take our stroller as it's very hilly in some parts. (BabyBjorn works better in such condition)
I was slightly apprehensive to read many negative reviews but it turned out to be a good fun day.
My tips are:
* book tickets & panda slot online
* bring your own food & picnic (there're so many good delis & bakeries in town)
* go early to get parking space (the car park is on the hill & quite steep too)
* wear good pair of walking shoes & prepare to walk (very hilly)
* animals may be asleep, don't be disappointed, it's nature nothing you can do about it
Staff are attentive & friendly too. We particularly enjoyed watching penguins, meerkats, squirrel monkeies, koala, zebra, as well as a sleeping panda!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.