2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$183
Get rewarded with One Key
1,602 results
All reviews huxley bar jacuzzi bath castle view room ghd straighteners junior suite princess street bed apartment central location the ground floor eggs benedict princes st amazing hotel coffee machine perfect stay would highly recommend this hotel visiting edinburgh huntley
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Just stayed overnight in the Rutland. Huge room (No 4) with great view along Princess Street. Bathroom has lots of little extra toiletries which you don’t normally expect. Good breakfast in adjoining restaurant. Staff were very helpful and the whole stay was very reasonably priced for Edinburgh.

2  Thank Isabel825
BrunoMarques1, Manager at The Rutland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Hi Isabel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

I'm soooo pleased I chose this hotel, absolutely beautiful, we were upgraded to a castle view, I've posted photos, the staff were all fantastic very friendly and nothing to much trouble, Bruno was brilliant.
Overall I highly recommended staying here.
And if we come back I won't hesitate booking again.
Thank you for making our short stay so special! 😊 x

2  Thank Jillyb1928

Hi Jill,

Thank you so much for your review!

I am so pleased you chose us as well, and glad you enjoyed the upgrade.

Thank you for the lovely comments, I'll make sure I pass them on to the team.

And please come back soon, we all think you're brilliant too!

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

I attended the The Rutland Christmas showcase and it was just as incredible as it was last year. The drinks were sublime and the canapés were incredible! Really interactive with wine tasting and gin tasting in different apartments. Thank you to Hannah and the team for inviting me along.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Nicolamelrose1

HI Nicola,

Thank you so much for your review, glad to hear you enjoyed our showcase.

I will pass your comments along to all the staff.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

The Rutland Hotel is such a gem! The staff here is warm and professional, the rooms lovely, bohemian and immaculately clean. We arrived in the morning and the kind young lady at the front desk not only held our luggage while we explored Edinburgh during the day, but when we returned, our luggage had been taken to our rooms. This little boutique hotel is a perfect and fun reflection of Edinburgh and all of its charm. The breakfasts at the Huxley were delicious, and again, the staff so very warm and helpful. We also enjoyed the gin bar down below... so much character in the whole place. We loved the location as well. Highly recommend!

3  Thank ArtTravel

My my, thank you so much for the lovely review!

I am so thrilled to read this, and I can guarantee the whole team will be super pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed staying with us.

Hopefully we get to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

The Rutland Hotel was where I chose to propose to my now Fiance and I couldn't have chose a better place they included all my extras and never gave it away plus everything in the hotel is really nice, great shower, excellent facilities including hairdryer and hair straighteners plus iron included. Hotel staff are very friendly and make you feel at home.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Ross W

Good evening,

Oh my, thank you so much for honouring us with such a special occasion!

Glad you felt at home with us, we hope we get a visit soon.

Wishing you and your fiancé all the best!