“Meet ur mum here!”

Ranked #402 of 2,568 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: International, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: West End
Description: At Milk we believe that everyone should have the right to eat delicious, nutritious fast food at affordable, every day prices.All our sandwiches, hot food, salads and home baking are served up straight away to sit in, or to take away in 100% compostable packaging.Our seasonally changing menu is freshly prepared here at Milk using only natural ingredients, plenty of fresh herbs and more than a bit of love and passion for what we do.We aim to serve food that is quick, nutritious, tasty and environmentally sound.
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Just met my mum here for a tea and a delish lemon cup cake with a curd in the middle. We ate half each, I regret. Service was v. friendly. Great place for a catch up. FYI music was good too. Nice one!

1  Thank redwinefinedine

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I almost don't want to write this because Milk feels like a secret gem of a place but I have to share my enthusiasm. Breakfast is outstanding value and the attention given to the coffee really shows in the final result. Getting a seat is sometimes tricky but that adds to the anticipation! Would recommend it for a quick weekday bite or a brunch treat at the weekend.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

A cafe/sandwich bar that is a cut above the rest. Freshly squeezed juices, good coffee, great selection of freshly made bespoke sandwiches. Hot specials - I had a tuscan beef stew with rice & home made flat bread for about £5.50, which was excellent quailty & good value.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

fresh bread with breakfast cobs and wonderful orange juice. friendly staff and quick service, would recommend to anyonestaying in premeir inn who doesn't want to pay £8.25 for breakfast...

Reviewed September 20, 2012

After having few options aside from the branded chains and franchises, it was nice to finally find a place that isn't pedalling mass produced rubbish. If you want a tasty, reasonably priced and healthy lunch then Milk is the place to go. I had the meatballs with flat bread and I was really impressed. They were seasoned well and it came with a tasty sauce. The place itself is well decorated and it has a nice atmosphere. They have a great selection for even the most specific of dietary needs. Really glad to find somewhere different for lunch. I look forward to going back.