having never stayed with any hotel chain before, honestly i wasn't expecting much... but i was pleasantly surprised. The staff was fantastic and very welcoming and extremely helpful with directions and recommendations on what to do whilst in the city.
the rooms were well equipped, only small matter that let the room down was the having ordered a twin room, we actually got a room with a double bed and a single bed (although this is the norm, surely they could have a few rooms with 2 single beds..?)
the food in the hotel was fantastic, although service in the restaurant was a little slow, even when it was quiet.
but all in all, i would recommend premier inn, and would stay with them again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. We offer 15 accessible rooms for people with disabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Scotland