I stayed for two nights on the 03/03/2013. The staff were lovely and very helpful. they provided maps and directions to get around. They gave us discount vouchers for lots of attractions around. The hotel is in walking distance to centre. Taxi's with our bags to the station cost only £6.
Nice rooms, containing king sized beds, hairdryers, bath and showers and bottle openers. All you need. The bar stayed open till late and was a nice place to drink and chat with friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre Haymarket. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Scotland