We stayed here with one child, our 11 year old daughter in a family room for 3 nights over Halloween. Staff friendly, food good and room great and clean. The restaurant is a little small and breakfast was very busy, but we only had to wait for 5-10mins on the first day. The other days no waiting. The location is great only 10-15min walk from Princes Street or the bus stop is right outside the front door. Housekeeping top-notch every day cleaned lovely. Reception helpful with local amenities etc. Despite busy location, could not hear any road noise fab! Would definitely recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre Haymarket. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Scotland