We were greeted with friendly eager staff, had a nice room, enjoyed a really delicious dinner in a nice dining room with a good feeling. The waitstaff were very friendly and efficient.
Problems were difficulty in finding it and unclear directions via google from the main motorway so we had to ditch the car finally and take a cab which cost. Also Wifi is not really free, only the first 30 minutes, then it cost 3 pounds. Over all with having to pay for taxi services and wifi, the cost was over 100 GBP for the night, not the 79GBP that I had booked. Still budget minded but unexpectedly more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland