I am staying for one night at this hotel prior to a morning flight. First impressions of the hotel are good, the girl at check in ws very friendly and helpful. The hotel is also very well presented. My room is great and to be honest I cannot fault it in any way. Just eaten at the restaurant, service good and smooth. Food good and well priced, looking forward to breakfast!! This hotel is very well placed for Edinburgh Airport and is just off the motorway if you are driving here. I came by train, got off at Haymarket then number 38 bus took me virtually to the door, very easy. No complaints!!!! Would recomend this hotel without hesitation, I will certainly stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland