“Good nights sleep before Airport Flight”

Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel
Ranked #65 of 147 Hotels in Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
“Good nights sleep before Airport Flight”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have now stayed here on two occasions before flying from Edinburgh.

The hotel is pretty new so everything is clean modern and has the easy express check in service which you do yourself!

Rooms are typical premier inn but they provide a comfortable nights sleep. We have then driven to the airport car parks which takes about 5 mins so very good location and normally well priced. Will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
Donna S, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed your time in Edinburgh.

I will ensure your kind comments are shared with our team.

We hope to welcome you back in the future for a 3rd visit!

Reception Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed here on our recent visit to Edinburgh. The place is very clean and modern and the staff are warm and welcoming. There is a bus stop less than 5 minute walk away if you want to hop on to a bus to get to the city which I strongly recommend if you plan to go into the town centre. The hotel is on the flight path and close to the motorway but don't let that deter you. I can assure you that the place is extremely well insulated from external noise. We stayed in a room facing the motorway and we didn't notice a thing. As the previous reviewer said, it can be a bit difficult to find. So make sure you have traced it on a map before you set off.

Now for the negatives, I was having difficulty with the online booking system and called the hotel to see if they can book me in over the phone. The girl on the phone said she is with a customer and will call me back soon. But I never received a call back! Not a good start from the customer service point of view for someone who is planning to stay. On check-in I discovered that the soap dispenser besides the sink was not working. On asking the staff, I was told that they have taken the soap bottle out so that we can use it and will get someone to fix the dispenser. Over the three days that we stayed there, it was not fixed.

However, overall it was a good experience and I will definitely return. I will also recommend this place to others. The experience can be perfected by looking after the minor glitches.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I do apologise for our team not to call you back that is not our usual standards. I have spoken with the team and all maintenance is logged.
I will ensure your comments are shared with our team.

Carnforth, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Nice open reception,, rooms nice and clean and airy.
Meal deal superb value for money three courses and drink then great breakfast all you could eat from continental to full English for £22.99 it cannot be bettered.
Staff in restaurant and reception in fact everywhere most courteous and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank philcalvert
Dear Guest,

The meal deal is great value for money, I am glad you enjoyed dinner and breakfast.

London
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Arrived late from the airport and was greeted really warmly by a member of staff. The room was clean and well equipped. It is really hard to fault premier inn as a place to stay as for the money they are really hard to beat. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the breakfast next day was great, hot and fresh unlike some places I've been to. It's hotel is a little bit out on its own but if you need somewhere near the airport and local to RBS then its perfect.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Donna S, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your breakfast with us.

Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Great Welcome ,room spotlessly clean and quiet ,great shower ,
The Restaurant was busy but the service was still good and the food ok
A great place to stop over when flying out of Edinburgh Airport
Premier Inn is absolutely the best budget hotel around and the rices are great too !

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank sherbert852

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel is simply great value for less than £40 for the family of 4. We have used it several times with early flights out of Edinburgh after driving down the evening before. It is 5minutes to the airport or airport long stay car parks.
Basic rooms but always clean and tidy with all one needs to overnight, like standard tea and coffee. Fold out beds for the kids they never complain. The check in system is efficient completed in seconds as is the case with check-out. Staff most helpful every time we have been. Breakfast was also great on the occasion we had time to use it.
parking is good often fairly full but we have never had trouble parking.
We have returned 4 times now so ticks all the right boxes for our family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We will see you on your next visit!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2013

As again staying on work in Edinburgh , stayed only one night , check in quick no big fuss , rooms modern good facilities , nice decorated , standard room , enquired about places to look and eat they were very helpful and quick to help , will definitely recommend on break

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business