Booked a short break with our young kids as we always have a nice time with premier inns as its affordable for us all to get out and see the city too. Was a bit worried that the car/garage desert around us would make it a bit bleak, but was our best find so far. Staff lovely and welcoming, room spotless, food first class and a remarkably peaceful sleep 'given the nearby airport. Great stuff 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland