Edinburgh Airport doesn't have any real on site hotels. This is the next best thing at a reasonable price. (We booked early and online so we got an exceptionally good rate.) Rooms are clean, comfortable and very quiet, so ideal after a long flight or an early morning departure. The helpful staff can arrange 'special' taxi fares to the airport, and there are frequent public buses to the city. Breakfast is extra and rather overpriced. As might be expected the location is not scenic. The hotel is next to the beginning of the M9 motorway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland