Recently stayed en route for a small break to Northumberland. This recently built Premier Inn is situated on an industrial estate next to the airport, but dont let that put you off.The actual hotel is spotless,the rooms comfy and the onsite restaurant very good. Sat outside in the evening watching the planes coming in(very close), but once in the room you dont hear them at all. Booked again for November prior to flying to Paris.29 pounds for a family of three is good value and definitely a notch up from a Travelodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland