“fabulous”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“fabulous”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

we met at edinburgh castle and at a leisurely pace went around the city the young lady who was our tour guide was fabulous we were told the history of the witches and various different ghosts and ended up in grey friars grave yard and were told about the mckenzie poltergeist the covenanters prison and last but not least all about grey friars bobby i loved it we did a few different ghost tours with different tour companys but this was by far the best

Visited February 2014
1 Thank linda w

• Polish first
Kiev, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I've never been at the cemetery at night so I found this experience really interesting to me. The stories were exciting and I liked how the guide presented them. It was really scary sometimes,maybe I am too emotional, but I found them exciting. The vaults were also cool! I really recommend this tour for the people who have imagination. But don't expect anything overwhelming, it's just the tour to engross you to the mystic atmosphere of Edinburg.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Victoria S
Edinboro,PA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Overall interesting”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I were here October 2013. We did the Auld Reekie tour. It was very dark and hard to see much when you go down the stairs under the city. It had much history attached to it and some interesting vaults to look at.

The witch vault is locked and you can only see through the iron bars to look at the inside.

Our tour was a small group and we had a chatty tour guide. The tour guide talked a long time about all the underground history. Be prepared for a long and dark tour.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank windoweb
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Average really”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Tour location was great, and company was not bad to deal with, friendly people.
But tour itself wasnt really the best one, wasnt really scary. I would say just made stories and nthing else.

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Ehh, not scary. Kinda boring”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

First off, its a ghost tour. So you should fill out the presentation with ghost stories. What we got was stories of murder, torture and such. I dont even recall there being a ghost story in the first hour of the tour. The vaults were interesting to see but again, its a ghost tour. tell me and show me where ghosts have been spotted. I would not really recommend as it got rather boring after a while.

Visited September 2013