“Neale - thank you..”

New Edinburgh Ghost Tour
Ranked #99 of 218 Tours in Edinburgh
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Really enjoyable tour. Very informative and entertaining. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a fantastic last night in Edinburgh. Good luck in Berlin.

1  Thank ButtoandMez

Reviewed June 21, 2012

A fun way to experience Edinburgh by night. Its cold, its creepy, and its beautiful. Well worth it, and get a drink after!

1  Thank jddurocher
Reviewed June 7, 2012

For a very good price, me and my friend could join this very entertaining tour. One of the main reasons that made us choose this tour was the fact that, despite being done at night, it wasn't on of those tours in which we get frightened or get caught by surprise by someone dressed up. For those who want that sort of thing, there is another theatrics tour, but this one was ideal for us. The guide, as I recall, was called Andy, and you could see that he really knew what he was talking about, and was happy to answer all of our questions. By the time the tour enters the cemetery, which could be quite chilling as it was already quite dark, he told stories in a funny way, leaving a lighter touch and reassuring enough to get into the mausoleums and walk around the graves. Anyway, I recommend this tour to everyone passing through Edinburgh, because it is really worth it! And in the end, the tour stops at a pub and you get a free drink or pint of beer!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I'm not into theatrical tours, and I was thankful this wasn't one of them (no costumes or jumping out to scare people). This is a more historical tour, but definitely still entertaining! I did actually get creeped out hearing some of the stories, specifically when we went into the cemetery (the tour is at night, so it does get dark - but being creeped out on a ghost tour is a good thing!). My guide shared stories about the city itself, and also offered his own personal spooky experiences he's had while giving the tour. As we were walking from place to place, people of course shared their own stories and experiences - which made the tour even more entertaining! Its a great way to see parts of the city and have some fun - its not horribly scary, and older children would probably be okay. The pint of beer or glass of wine at the end is an added bonus!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I took the night tour, man it was fun. I was told before I went that it was scary, and I thought yeah right, but mercy.....it scared the crap out of us, especially at the end. Great few hours.....and a fun way to see Edinburgh at night, which is a beautiful city by night anyhow.

1  Thank Prius_owner