We came through to Edinburgh for one night and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of these apartments. My friend had booked them about a year ago & had paid £75 for a superior suite for 4. To be honest, we werent expecting much for that price in Edinburgh, as most accomodation is expensive. We were wrong!
The apartments are a 5-10 min walk from the likes of the Royal Mile ect, but this didnt bother us as there was plenty going on round about them. When we first checked int, the guy on reception was lovely and very helpful. We went up to the apartment and were really pleased with the way it looked....spotless, with loads of kitchen facilities, decent sized bathroom all in a very modern enviroment. If we had been staying for 2 nights, we would have used the kitchen instead of going out for food.
You do see a few students that share the building around, but they all seemed nice enough and we didnt see/hear a spot of trouble. I would definetely recommend these apartments for a girls weekend and will be using them again if we come back to Edinburgh for the same type of weekend.
I have awarded 4/5 simply due to the location, its a wee walk out of town, it didnt bother us, but others may not like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland