“Pretty good.”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Friendly welcome. Good pizzas and a decent bottle of red came to £33 for two. It appears that best value is where you take the set two courses. Having only a pizza apiece we had to pay for each additional topping (at least, that's what I think happened). But I'll make a point of going back properly hungry.

There are newer reviews for Papoli

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Called for lunch. Great food, great value and great service from Soraya. Less than 25 covers but simple, no frills, quality food.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Chose this restaurant aftet reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disapointed. We were greeted warmly by the owner and made tp feel very welcome. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Drinks are also good value with a nice Merlot for under £10. A must visit if you are in the area. Highly reccomended.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Highly recommend this restaurant. I work further up Morrison street and a few times after work I've been and each time the meal is delicious, plus the value for money is absolutely superb. To start I always go for the lamb shorba soup (after my first visit I actually came home and googled the recipe), and for seconds I've tried the Chicken, the carbonara and the Chorizo penne pasta. I plan on bringing my family next time and I'll be going for their pizzas which look great.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Very good Pizza, soup, meatballs and salad. Decent house red for reasonable money. I would recommend it. Very close to the premiere inn.

Muy bueno