Wasn't impressed by this guesthouse in Edinburgh. For the price (not the £29/night others have said but rather £50+/night - if it had only been £29 then yes, go for it - bargain!) I'd have expected breakfast to be included and it wasn't (we could have added on a contintental breakfast but for the price quoted it wasn't worth it - we went to the fabulous Word of Mouth Cafe (so pleased with this find!) for brunch instead and it cheered up our trip no end!) Cold bedroom, and scaldingly hot shower which you couldn't make any cooler.
On the plus side, nice location off Leith Walk and free parking. Wouldn't return here though however - there are better guesthouses for this price in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO CAMBRIDGE HOUSEYour Home away from home located in the heart of Edinburgh. Cambridge House Central Edinburgh was built in 1880. Located conveniently close to the main shopping area (Princes Street) and the (Royal Mile) it offers quality accommodation. Cambridge House is the ideal base whether you are travelling for leisure or on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cambridge House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge House Hotel Edinburgh
- Cambridge House Edinburgh, Scotland