“Absolutely Brilliant!!”
Review of Mimi's Bakehouse

Mimi's Bakehouse
Ranked #2 of 36 Bakeries in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Scottish, British
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Came here for breakfast two days in a row. Food is delicious. Service is friendly and polite. Good value considering the quality and i will defo be back on future visits to Edinburgh.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,520)

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went one Saturday afternoon with a friend for lunch,had the coconut chicken and side salad, it was lovely. People were queueing up for a table, luckily we had booked in advance. The selection of cakes and scones is amazing, someone at a nearby table had ordered the pancakes and bacon, it looked fabulous. Will definately book to go again, this restaurant could well be my guilty pleasure.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My friend introduced me to Mimi's. The food is amazing, nice atmosphere. Dessert/Cake is delicious! Staff are really polite and well spoken. Would definitely come back to Mimi's.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

If you have a sweet tooth get yourself down to sunny Leith to spend an hour in this little gem and get some cracking cakes down your neck! best cake cafe in Edinburgh, cool decor, nice staff and it really does feel like a treat. My girlfriend took on my birthday and it was much better than any birthday cake i've had! go and have a try you won't regret it.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Good food, prompt service once we were seated, saying that we had to sit on high stools, so not great to eat more than a sandwich/drink. I'd say its a must to book to ensure you don't have to wait nearly an hour (I've never booked to eat at a cafe!). Also so many kids made it noisy & more like a creche for my liking. I'd definitely go back as food was good, with scrumptious cakes, but I'd try during the week. The high tea looked lovely with dainty sized sandwiches/ scones &cakes.

1  Thank vinster60