Cairn Hotel Edinburgh
$239
$177
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$263
$184
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Old Town Chambers(Edinburgh)
$328
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $449/night.

$129
$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Hotel Ceilidh-Donia(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$139
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

The Scotsman Hotel(Edinburgh)
$224
$174
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$139
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$277
$226
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

$802
$636
1,353 results
All reviewsbasket of goodiesmars barcomplimentary snackscontinental breakfastomni centresingle roomplayhouse theatrecity centrequiet streetcalton hillprinces streetleith walkbudget hotelminute walktea coffeetrain stationsmall room
Reviewed January 5, 2012

i stayed 2 nights in a single room in the cairn hotel.
the room was perfectly fine, clean with a shower, and toiletries,towels
supplied.
tea and coffee and shortcake too!
a flat screen tv at the end of the bed.
The staff on the front desk were friendly at all times.
the hotel is about 15 mins walk right in to the city centre,
and has bars and shops just mins away.
I only paid £46.00 for two nights over Christmas.
i would definitely recommend this to those looking for clean affordable accommodation.

Room Tip: the hotel does not have a lift, so those who cant climb stairs, just request a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank graham m
Reviewed December 31, 2011

What a great find this hotel is, OK it is a little tired,but it is not 4 star, the rooms I have stayed in are warm and comfortable with en suite with tea & coffee making facilities. It has a good central location, by foot it is 2 minutes from The Playhouse Theatre and the Vue cinema complex and 5 minutes from Princes street.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I've stayed here twice now - most recently a fortnight ago. It is very central, very clean and (I've always found it) very warm (important in the winter in Edinburgh)! If you are the kind of person who wants 5-star luxury, then find another hotel. It is what it is - a central, good value hotel to be used as a base for exploring the city. I visit family regularly in Scotland and, now that I have discovered it, I'll be staying there every time. I've not had the breakfast, but there are plenty of places to eat on Leith Walk (2 mins away). Deffo recommend it!! Excellent value.

Room Tip: I always stay in a single room - Romo 310 at the front is very nice!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2011

My wife and myself stayed at this hotel last weekend for two nights. Friendly hotel and convienient for exploring Edinburgh. Room and bathroom clean which i would expect as we have used this hotel on many occasions. The hotel is room only but we paid extra for full
scottish breakfast in the classic restuarant downstairs, we also had an excellent two course evening meal.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Me and my mum stayed three nights in this hotel as our family Christmas gathering! It was a cheap central hotel that took hours of research online through late rooms etc and I found this hotel with the right price and location! For what we paid it could of been a lot worse but I was overall surprised how this hotel ended up! We stayed in 305 twin room, nice bathroom and warm with heating on throughout, never cold! Bedroom was simple but has modern tv and great coffee facility with fresh Scottish shortbread everyday.. Ontop of that the room was turned down everyday and fresh towels etc... For under £30 a night! ? I come from a fourstar hotel background and wasn't bothered about the halfing of standard I'm use to maintaining ! I'd come back and wouldn't be overly put off by previous feedback! Reviews off this site shows the 1% unhappy customers not the other 99% that don't bother writing the good stuff! Thanks again cairn hotel! Merry Christmas.

• Stayed: December 2011