If you are driving into Edinburgh, beware. Traffic around this hotel is total gridlock due to the tram construction which is scheduled to continue at least another year. If you drive, you are also responsible for parking your own vehicle. If it is night, parking is in a dark and remote location, and just try to find the parking Pay Station in the dark. Bring lots of coins, only takes them. Not sure this hotel is worth it. Not their fault, just the city doing its thing. But you will be the one who endures the hassle as they will absolutely not assist - they are not insured is their response when asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland