My visit to the Grosvenor Hilton started off well as I was given an upgrade. Bed was extremely comfortable and there was very little outside noise so good sleep quality. I found the staff most pleasant and the addition of complimentary newspaers was a nice touch. The location is excellent being only 200 metres from Haymarket station and a pleasant 15 minute walk into Princes St. I would certainly use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland