Stayed in the new townhouse section of Hilton Edinburgh. The townhouse is just a short walk across the road from the main reception and well worth it for the original Georgian features of the building. Executive single bedroom was spacious with everything needed for a single traveller including an excellent shower. Breakfast is available in the townhouse but I chose to walk over to the main hotel to enjoy the full breakfast selection including a range of complimentary newspapers and delicious muffins. This hotel is a stones throw from Haymarket station which was ideal for travelling through from Glasgow for a conference. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if visiting Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland