My wife and I stayed 3 nights during the Edinburgh festival. Originally we were shown to room 317. Unfortunately this was the smallest room I have ever seen. It did not even have a full size double bed and the space was so small that there was only about 5 inches between the edge of the bed and the sharp corner of the desk so at night I could forsee lots of bruises on my legs trying to get to the toilet. We complained and were switched to a room along the corridor which was still fairly small but at least we could move around ok. As the building is listed and we were on the top floor which I assume was where the servants live we only had widows at the top third of the wall. The room was clean and had a full size bath and was in good decorative order. The breakfast was excellent and all of the staff could not do enough to help. We paid £83 per night including breakfast so even though the room was small it was good value for the location and time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland