+ hotel location.
+ view from hotel to castle.
+ rates comparing to other hotels
+ responsible GM and some staff.
- irresponsible and arrogant staffs.
- the house keeping.
- their policy about bed linen changing.
- the manager of restaurant or restaurant supervisor in the morning who treated us in a different way, I don't know why and first time in my life. I wish the management should train staff how to move with their guest equally.
- the break fast.
- Mercure or accor standards could not be found in the hotel.
- They charge huge for internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Hotel built above 2 well-known stores (Jenners & Marks & Spencer) in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel Edinburgh
- Ramada Hotel Mount Royal
- Ramada Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Ramada
- Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel Scotland