We have just returned from a fabulous weekend at the Norton House Hotel and Spa, Edinburgh. The room was excellent, loved the TV in the bath and the fluffy cat that you put outside if you don't want to be disturbed. The spa & pool area was wonderful and not too busy, the facial was superb if a little pricey. We ate in the restaurant on the first evening and the food was absolutely fantastic - something special. The only things that we could think of to make it better would be having some real ales available at the bar - the lager and beer choice was not extensive. Also the gluten free bread was not great but these are minor points. All in all a great place to stay for a special break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Norton House Hotel & Spa, one of the finest country house hotels in Edinburgh and AA Hotel of the Year Scotland 2010. The perfect backdrop to any wedding in Scotland, this romantic venue will make your Scottish Wedding dream come true. Built in 1840, Norton House Hotel & Spa in Edinburgh, Scotland was always intended as a traditional country retreat, removed from the bustle of the city. This four star hotel in Scotland is just a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh city centre and a mere ten minutes away from Edinburgh Airport. Situated in 55 acres of grounds, Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh offers 83 bedrooms, including 36 luxury executive bedrooms, junior suites and the master suite. Norton House Hotel in Scotland offers the popular contemporary Brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Spa Edinburgh
- Norton Hotel Edinburgh
- Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh Scotland