Stayed overnight on a business trip with meeting in the hotel the next day.
Have to say that everything about the hotel was great. Food was fantastic. Service prompt and friendly. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Proper milk in a fridge in the room was a nice touch as was the turn down service. Meeting room was large and well equipped and the lunch provided for 20 people was lovely - not your normal sandwiches and fruit.
Great all around and not overly expensive given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Norton House Hotel & Spa, one of the finest country house hotels in Edinburgh and AA Hotel of the Year Scotland 2010. The perfect backdrop to any wedding in Scotland, this romantic venue will make your Scottish Wedding dream come true. Built in 1840, Norton House Hotel & Spa in Edinburgh, Scotland was always intended as a traditional country retreat, removed from the bustle of the city. This four star hotel in Scotland is just a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh city centre and a mere ten minutes away from Edinburgh Airport. Situated in 55 acres of grounds, Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh offers 83 bedrooms, including 36 luxury executive bedrooms, junior suites and the master suite. Norton House Hotel in Scotland offers the popular contemporary Brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Spa Edinburgh
- Norton Hotel Edinburgh
- Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh Scotland