We got married in the Garden Suite on 1st December 2012. The Norton were extremely organised and helpful. On the day itself everything went to plan perfectly. We then stayed on for an additional night. We got upgraded on our room for the Sunday night which was great. Every member of staff could not have been kinder or more helpful. From the staff in the spa to breakfast on our last morning. Everyone was polite, really friendly and went out their way to give good service. I stayed in an executive room the night prior to the wedding. Then we stayed in the Kingdom suite for two nights. The rooms are modern, clean and very comfortable. Could not find anything to complain about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Norton House Hotel & Spa, one of the finest country house hotels in Edinburgh and AA Hotel of the Year Scotland 2010. The perfect backdrop to any wedding in Scotland, this romantic venue will make your Scottish Wedding dream come true. Built in 1840, Norton House Hotel & Spa in Edinburgh, Scotland was always intended as a traditional country retreat, removed from the bustle of the city. This four star hotel in Scotland is just a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh city centre and a mere ten minutes away from Edinburgh Airport. Situated in 55 acres of grounds, Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh offers 83 bedrooms, including 36 luxury executive bedrooms, junior suites and the master suite. Norton House Hotel in Scotland offers the popular contemporary Brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Spa Edinburgh
- Norton Hotel Edinburgh
- Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh Scotland