My wife and I stayed here on the first night of our honeymoon as we had to catch an early flight from Edinburgh Airport.
We were in the Edinburgh Suite in the new extension of the hotel and it was absolutely first class. The room was huge and immaculately furnished. Of all the luxury hotels we stayed in on our honeymoon, my wife liked the room here the most.
The service was also great while we were there. I'd reccommend this hotel as a luxurious way to spend a quiet weekend or catch up in the new spa, or to stay over near Edinburgh Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Norton House Hotel & Spa, one of the finest country house hotels in Edinburgh and AA Hotel of the Year Scotland 2010. The perfect backdrop to any wedding in Scotland, this romantic venue will make your Scottish Wedding dream come true. Built in 1840, Norton House Hotel & Spa in Edinburgh, Scotland was always intended as a traditional country retreat, removed from the bustle of the city. This four star hotel in Scotland is just a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh city centre and a mere ten minutes away from Edinburgh Airport. Situated in 55 acres of grounds, Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh offers 83 bedrooms, including 36 luxury executive bedrooms, junior suites and the master suite. Norton House Hotel in Scotland offers the popular contemporary Brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Spa Edinburgh
- Norton Hotel Edinburgh
- Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh Scotland