Wonderful place to stay with hosts that made us feel at home and with lots of helpful suggestions on what to visit and where to have dinner nearby. Lots of choices for breakfast, all well prepared. A real plus is location, on a quiet street but near everything - so many Edinburgh B&Bs are on busy, noisy streets. We highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsway is a great value AA four star gold rated guest house offering the warmest of Scottish hospitality, located just one mile from Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile. Always * BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST PRICE * Our stylish rooms are comfortable, cosy with all you will need for a great stay and our freshly cooked Scottish breakfasts with daily specials have won an AA breakfast awards for the last 4 years for quality and use of local produce. Rooms offer comfortable beds, fluffy towels, TV/DVD, internet radio, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer. We can offer our guests great local information to help enjoy their visit to Edinburgh, complementary high speed wifi and also use of our private off street car park. There is an excellent selection of cafes, restaurants and pubs within 5 - 10 minutes walk of the guest house. You can find more details and useful information about Edinburgh's sights and events on the KingswayGuestHouse FB page and also follow us on twitter/ instagram at KingswayEdin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kingsway Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsway Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Kingsway Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland