Perfect location for a family with a toddler. Spacious and clean room. Big enough to hold 2 buggies. Middle of royal mile. Walking distance to the national museum of Scotland where your child can spend the entire afternoon! Shortcut to Waverley station and princes garden! Near the castle! Near the bus stops going to botanic garden and yacht Britannia. Near sainsburys and tesco if you wish to do groceries. The only complaint I must say is the noisy lads opposite from the pub. But because we were tired we almost forgot them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland