Our family stayed over at Ibis Edinburgh in May this year. Below is our experience during the stay:
Location: very centralized location, near to Waverly Station, Royal Mile, and Edinburgh Castle. Supermarkets are just within a stone throw's away. Souvenir shops are also nearby.
Room/amenities: room size is quite spacious for a 2 star hotel. Design is simple and nice. The bed was a bit to the soft side; otherwise nothing to complain about.
Staff: service is good; the staff were very friendly and able to assist us with the directions.
Breakfast: The all you can eat breakfast buffet was of pretty good standard. .
Others: bar fridge along the common area with complimentary drinks was a good touch. The coke and sprite were hot items..
Conclusion: recommended for its central location (most of the attractions were within walking distance) and the simple but spacious room(s)...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland