We stayed at the Ibis in Edinburgh for a short break, we visit the Scottish Capital almost every year and have never had such a great stay. Perfect location. Immaculate room. Friendly & helpful staff.
You get so much more than what you pay for, we couldn't find ANY fault or criticism with the Ibis and would recommend it without hesitation. Perhaps in time it will become tired & standards may slip, but as work & improvements continued throughout our stay this appears highly unlikely and we'd certainly risk it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland