The positive point about this hotel is its location. We were five minutes by foot from the Royal Mile and less than 10 minutes from the New Town, Arthur`s Seat and all the touristic points of the city.
The hotel is like all the others european Ibis but little bit old fashioned comparing with the londoners. The breakfast was good but expensive and the rooms could be better structured. For example, the view through the window of my room was a huge wall less than one meter. The last complain it about the internet.. Its unacceptable that there is a hotel in 2013 without free wi-fi.
On the other hand I`d stay there again. The staff was very helpful, polite and contributed very well to make my holidays incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland