The Hotel has an excellent location for the old town. Everything is a walkable distance. Princess street is 10 minutes walk which where the shops are there.
The Check in wasn't that good. Waited for approximate 35 minutes to check if our rooms ready although we arrived at 2:15 PM.
My double room wasn't has a view. Only concrete blocks. The room was very small and a very tiny place to walk through. On the opposite side, the twin room has a generous space and excellent view to the main street.
The beds are very comfortable and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Totally, it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland