We had high expectations but left feeling very disappointed.
To start with, the double bed in our room was just 2 singles pushed together. I can understand if this was a room sometimes used as a twin, but it was in a double bed frame. Made our night sleep very uncomfortable as it made the balance uneven
The room was really hot with bed facing the windows so we had light coming in too even when the curtains were closed.
Finally when we arrived the lady on reception said 'you can have breakfast till 1030'. After paying a decent amount to stay there we were very surprised that they then try and charge 12 pounds extra each for breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland