Stayed here during a business trip to Edinburgh. What I like about this place is its originality - it's certainly not one of your standard chain hotels. This historic hotel is also superbly located at the foot of Carlton hill, towards the end of Princes street.
A word of warning though - my room wasn't serviced by an elevator. And it's not the most comfortable hotel you'll find, it is kind of old-fashioned.
But I'd rather take originality and character over convenience and practicality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland