An overnight stay mid-week at the Parliament House Hotel was both value for money and comfortable. I had booked online a couple of months before, and check-in was swift and friendly. There was a lift to the rooms, but I chose to,walk up the broad staircase. The room was nicely furnished, with a comfortable bed desk furnishings. The included wifi was relatively quick and easy to access. The bathroom was spacious and clean, though when using the shower leaked between the shower screen and bath and pooling right in front of the basin. It was conveniently located to the centre of the old town, but very quiet in the evening guaranteeing a good night's sleep. I'd certainly stay again if in Edinburgh in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland