We stayed in this hotel the weekend before Christmas. The staff were great - friendly without being intrusive,but the best thing about this place was its location - five minutes from the station and a short walk to the city centre - we were able to keep going back to drop off all our parcels. Breakfast was okay, the best meal by far however, was the evening meal we had in the hotel restaurant - the rain was exceptionally bad so we didn't venture out - the food was fabulous and well worth the money.
The bed was exceptionally comfortable and very clean but the room itself was not that clean - the door into the bathroom was filthy. Also the heating broke down so we were frozen.
We paid quite a lot of money for bed and breakfast in order to have a lovely weekend - we did have a nice time but this was despite the hotel not because of it. The Premier Inn would have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland