we had one nights stay, our room was 205 facing back gardens which didnt bother us as it was so quiet during the day, the staff were very helpful, breakfast was nice except I asked for two poached eggs and they were almost raw inside, they were replaced at once by one of the staff. The location was fine for us as we love walking. The bed was very comfortable, the pillows were first class.The only downside was the noise from some of the residents in the room next door coming in late, then when they put on the bathroom light the extractor fan goes on too, the noise from the next door fan was so loud it seemed to be in our room, this happened again in the middle of the night and seemed to last for ages.
We would stay in the hotel again but ask for a diffent room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland